The ease of a comfortable cotton tee meets the look of a fancy blouse. An exaggerated shoulder, volume in the 3/4 length sleeve, and smocking around the cuff create a delightfully feminine look. It's our best seller for a reason. (This one comes in Azure).
Product Details and Fit
Full length sleeve
Our signature fit. Close to the body for a more contoured silhouette. Size down for a more fitted look, size up for a little more ease.
Fabric and Garment Care
100% Pima Cotton fabric, soft & lightweight.
Machine washable. All of our Reverse Slub garments have been pre-washed and dyed to reduce shrinkage. To prevent any slight shrinking, air dry or dry on a low setting. We also recommend washing these items separate from abrasive items like denim, towels, or items with hardware (zippers, buttons) as it causes unnecessary wear and tear.
Impact Score: A
100% Pima Cotton, 3 months to biodegrade depending on soil conditions.
What we love
- Pima Cotton is native to Peru, and unlike other cotton varietals, is drought tolerant
- Harvested entirely by hand, making the fabric extra durable. Because of this durability, the garment will naturally have a longer lifespan
- A local “seed to garment” approach in Peru, which dramatically reduces the carbon footprint
- Fabric scraps from cuttings are bundled and re-purposed into mops, rags and mattress fillers ensuring a circular supply chain
What we don't love
- Not organic
- Not farmed regeneratively